March 31, 2011

Omaha Economy

There is been a lot in the national media that the the price of real estate is actually dropping and that the recovery is uneven. As real estate investors, this simply should not matter. The most important thing to real estate investors is the rental market. If this is strong, nothing else matters. You see, the fact that prices are dropping is an opportunity to buy at great prices.

Growing up, my parents did not allow us to watch TV. As an adult, this has been a great thing because it created great habits and I find a TV going in a house annoying. Subsequently, I do not watch the news and I miss all the negativity that comes with watching the news.

I encourage you to focus on what you can control and ignore what the media is saying about the overall economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment