March 21, 2011

Rent Omaha

Hello,

It has been 2 plus years since I started here at Landmark Group and I have to say that time flies when you're having fun. The rental business in Omaha is booming and we have a lot to offer not only our tenants, but our owners too. We have a different attitude and concept and wish to show that with the rental market. Please check us out.

One other thing that I would like to share is that I have officially started my training for the relay race, Race2recycle. (Some may think that it's a little late, but better late then never.) I'm excited and scared at the same time but look forward to the many rewards that I will reap when its all said and done. Not only me but the community too. That's all for now.

See ya,
Mary

1 comment:

  1. I agree it is a great time to looking for tenants. Houses in great demand right now are ones that have garages

    ReplyDelete