December 17, 2011

Resolutions

With the end of 2011 just weeks away, I find myself thinking about the new year. What resolution's will I make and why do I make them? Or why do I not stick to them?
I am going to try something a little different this new year. Instead of resolving to ... I am going to set goals; little attainable goals, set up in a smaller more workable time firm. Instead of resolving to do something, such as be more active and then never find time to go to the gym, I am going to break it down into simple ways to meet each goal. Perhaps set it up to go to the gym twice a week and work up to five times a week as I see the results. We should always work at bettering ourselves, be it physically, mentally, spiritually.
So there is one resolution that I will make and that is to try and better myself and my surrounding for the New Year. May the Spirit of the Season bring you all joy and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment