January 29, 2012

HGTV Dream Home

The race is on to enter and win the annual HGTV Dream Home. This year the home is located in Midway, Utah, which is about 30 minutes south of Park City. The house is about 4,000 square feet and you can take a virtual tour by logging onto the HGTV website. 


Although Midway, Utah is not my ideal location - I could easily adapt if I would ever be lucky enough to win!! HGTV has built and given away 15 homes and only two of the original winners are still living in the homes - the remaining 13 have elected to take cash and pursue their own "dream" home. Not sure which path I would take if I won. I'm not going to spend a lot of time thinking about that because my chances of actually winning are pretty close to "zero." But Good Luck to all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment