Typically an unhappy customer will tell eight to ten of their friends, coworkers or family members about their bad experience, and one in five people will tell 20 others.
So, what are some of the more obvious signs of poor customer service that silently drive customers away? Here are a few observations:
- There are no employees at the front service desk.
- Personnel are talking on their cell phones and ignoring customers.
- Not answering the phone, or not answering it in a timely manner.
- No direct eye-contact with customers.
- Emplyees who are not familiar with the company or the policy.
- Rude employees.
- The attitude of indifference as perceived by a customer
So to all the current customers of Landmark Group we appreciate your business and hope to do more for you, and for all non Landmark Group customers please feel free to visit our website at http://www.landmarkmg.com/company/testimonials.html and read through our client’s testimonials regarding their customer service experience with Landmark Group.