July 20, 2012

Goals: What Are Yours?

Everyone one in life should have a goal. Over the last couple of years I have set many and I have been able to accomplish them. One of the goals that I find myself struggling with right now is passing my college math class. I have been going to school for my associate's degree in management for over two years now, and the only two classes that I have left are of course, my math classes. I find it very frustrating when my 13 year old daughter can sit down and do the math that I am doing in college. Once I pass the college math, I have to complete my business math. I have set a new goal and I will make sure to complete it. I will pass both math classes. Once I graduate with my associate's degree, I plan on setting another goal to go forward and get my bachelor's degree's.

One lesson that I have learned throughout my life is that setting goals and achieving them only makes you a better person. Having kids that look up to me and want to follow in my footstep also teaches them that life is what you make it and if you put your mind to it, any goal is achievable.

Working for Landmark as a Legal Assistance has made me really think about what degree I want to finish. When I started here back in March, I did not know what I wanted to do with my education. I was very undecided and I just wanted a career. I am very interested in learning about real estate and the laws. Last quarter, I signed up for a Real Estate class in Law and have found it to be very rewarding. I am enjoying the lectures and also the interaction that I am getting from the other students. When I graduate, I want to continue my education and get my bachelors degree in Real Estate Law. Setting this goal and making it attainable will make me a more successful person with my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment