December 21, 2012

Maintenace tip of the day

Wow! It just seems like Christmas 20011 just passed. What a difference a year makes. Our hearts are saddened by the recent killing of the 20 children and the 6 adults. When we look at the loss of those close to us it leaves a void in our lives. We hear of the loss of life in our military stationed around the world. The news tells of of traffic accidents, loss of life in fires, or even the natural causes of death. All of these lives are important to someone.
Life is the most valuable asset we possess. If it were money how would we be spending it? We each one are blessed by those that share in our lives, whether it be family, friends or coworkers, they enrich our lives.
Some say life is measured by time, but I choose to measure my life by the things that are important to me and how I handle them. I am blessed, even though there are bumps in my life's journey I choose to call the opportunities and grow from them.
May we take time during this season to share are feelings with those near and dear to us.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. May your new year be filled with peace, joy love, and prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment