- Clean the gutters and make sure the downspouts are clear and free flowing. This will help prevent ice dams that allow water to back up under the shingles.
- Check all of your storm windows and repair the damaged one. Make sure they close properly.
- Check the interior windows to make sure they seal and glaze or caulk them.
- Trim the limbs that are hanging over the roof; when they are heavy with snow and ice tree limbs dragging on the roof will damage the shingles.
- Check your walk ways to make sure they are free of trip hazards. It will make them easier to keep clean.
- Mow the grass and trim, be sure and remove volunteer trees growing in the foundation.
- Clean around the outside condenser unit.
- Check the exterior of the house for any loose or chipping paint and scape and paint them.
Landmark Group is available to help you, Please give us a call, e-mail, text or fax!