December 29, 2011

The Best Secuity System Money Can Buy


I have been certified by the Omaha Police Depart in Crime Free Multi housing. I have attended the Joint Civilian Orientation Conference (JCOC) by the Department of Defense. I am a alumnus of FBI's "Citizens Academy." I drive a truck that looks like it is a police truck and people tell me I look like a cop. Do you want to the know the best thing you can buy for home security?


A gun? NO

Marital arts training? NO

Move to a better neighborhood? NO

Security system? NO

DVR enabled security cameras? NOPE

Tall fence? NO


ON site security? NO

The Department of Defense, the Omaha Police Department and the FBI have all told me to simply... GET A DOG!

I, of course, take this to extreme, I get really B-I-G dogs. As you may or may not know, I am a huge lover of Bull Mastiff's.  My wife and I are the Nebraska and Eastern Iowa coordinators for the Bulls Mastiff Resume Association. I have had a total of four Bull mastiffs in my life. I was first introduced to the breed by one of my tenants. I currently have a 155 lb. male that is simply intimidating to be in the same room with. Last night we picked up a 13 lb., eight week old female Bull Mastiff, named Bella. This breed is notorious for protecting the families they live with. 

My advice to you is to get a dog. Not only are they great security, they are also great companions for the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment