January 26, 2012

Thy Will Be Done

Many of you who know me know I am a firm believer in "seeing things as I want them to be and not as they are." This strategy has allowed me to accomplish things I previously had thought were unattainable, and keep a clear focus on producing the outcomes that I want.


I just finished reading Joe Vitales book,  The Attractor Factor, and it just reiterated that same point to me. We have the ability to choose and create the outcome of any given situation by remembering that it is how we react in the situation that will have the most impact on determining its outcome. Do not give in to negative people, main stream doubts and fears. If you want something, set your mind to it, focus your energy, stay the course, and above all, keep the faith so that no matter what happens.......Thy will be done .

No comments:

Post a Comment