May 29, 2012

Management Team


I recently attended a 2 day class on developing a management team. While I found the class to be very interesting and full of wonderful ideas, I am struggling with the best way to make it all work. While at the class with three other people from the office, we all talked a good talk about how we were going to implement what we had learned and be team leaders, take charge and get things done. As of yet I haven't seen any changes. But I have no room to talk. There were several issues last week that did not look so good for the company so that would have been a great place to start.

So, as a promise to myself and my commitment to the company, I plan on putting what I have learned into play. Not sure what the outcome will be but I won't know until I try.

No comments:

Post a Comment