September 12, 2012

Diet and Exercise


Currently I have been working out and trying to lose weight. It is very important that when you are trying to lose weight you eat right and stay on track. I have researched and found that there are many good foods that you can eat, and still enjoy your diet. Making sure that you change out the different diet foods and adding a variety is also important so that you do not get bored with your diet.  With having three kids, I find that they will learn from good eating habits and the healthy way to eat. I have made a list of the things that I enjoy eating that are very healthy and good for you. Here are a few of my favorites.
                                
My top 10 favorites
1.Egg whites(whole eggs in limited quantities)
2.Chicken Breast

3.Broccoli
4.Salmon (wild Alaskan)
5.Turkey Breast
6.Lean Ground Turkey
7.Bison/Buffalo (lean game meats)

8.Sweet Potatoes
9.Greek Yogurt
10.Blueberries


With a healthy diet and the right amount of exercise you can and will be onto a healthier you.

No comments:

Post a Comment